Friday, June 17, 2005

Another Sunday.... 12th june 05

Here we go again.... Another Sunday was here before I knew the last one was through, Life...., it seems to pass one by so fast, if its being enjoyed. This in my books, is life's greatest irony. The more the sadness, the more pain the more life drags and the more you savor every little bit of it as it’s passing by. All happiness and joy get you are momentary lapses in concentration that make life go past so fast that you never give it that, what is due. Its the journey they say that is more important than the destination, and therein lies the happiness, but what happiness i ask if not mixed with the flavor of defeat and loss, misery and pain for it is this that give newer and deeper meaning to happiness and life.
No.... don’t worry am not panning on ending my life or to hurt myself in some way, this was just a reflective mood I was going through when I realized that time was really shooting past me and that I was so much enjoying life. It truly is a beautiful thing, this life, and it goes so well with all the beauty that surrounds us everywhere.
It was with this thought that I decided to work on a dream of mine, one I am sure I share with a lot of you, A dream to see the world….. Am going to make the most of my opportunities and put this plan into action.
Well as for this Sunday, it was like another, lazy and fantastic. Not that I did too much but everything done was worthwhile. It included a lazy long drive, a nice afternoon lunch by the sea, another long drive and a quiet evening with the parents.
As for the place we had lunch at, it’s simply an amazing experience. Its called The sea pebble and is at Dona Paula, Its almost like sitting on water, the view is fabulous, the food is good, specially if you like sea food. A “DO VISIT” rated experience. However the place is closed down during the monsoons for obvious reasons. Got a few pics. Of the view it offered.

No comments: